This was a gorgeous summer. I know I'm in the minority but I love hot humid weather. The long hours of sunlight invigorate me and the combination of light and warmth were perfect for me this summer. I'd thought I would have luxurious time to write but that wasn't quite how it worked. Several visits from far flung relatives, gardening, singing and general summer fun kept me away from the page. So, trying to turn a new leaf as the leaves do begin to turn. With under 30 posts in several years, we can't expect daily postings but maybe two or three per month? I would be satisfied with that. I'd also like to contribute to the blog world as I am so nurtured by other's blogs. So, for today, a few pictures taken over the summer. Enjoy!
Escapee piglets....
Cooking with friends....
Bird watching...
No comments:
Post a Comment