Tuesday, March 20, 2012

In The Arms of Mother Earth


It has been a bumpy ride of late. Trying to bring joy to someone who is bereft yet cannot hold on to a memory past a moment, dealing with a big flair up of pain and limited mobility, work, home, trying to remain creative and connected with friends. I'm realizing that panic over the future (how long can I do this, how much more limited will I be down the road) doubles the misery. The mood changes that come with the pain and struggle are almost the worst part. Thank goodness for spring. The light, green and warmth are all angels for me, reminding me that all is well (or well enough). So, here are a few of the images that I hold in my mind and heart to return to when I get caught up in negative imagination...




And finally, lunch cooking on the grill while I take pictures!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you are struggling but glad you are seeking the positive. My cousin deals with a progressive disease with chronic pain and I know how tough yet critical it is for her to focus on the positive. Enjoy the spring, and by the way, your lunch looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete